Use the 2020 AP Music Theory Sample Questions to practice for the exam.
2020 AP Music Theory Sample Questions (.pdf/148 KB)
- On exam day, all questions will appear in a regular web browser, which will allow you to operate other software or apps at the same time.
- You should use the sample questions to practice exactly how you plan to take the test.
- Practice using the recording app:
- Record your singing, and practice pausing and restarting the recording.
- Playback the recording to make sure the sound quality is clear.
- Check that the file type is one of these: .m4a, .mp3, .wav, .ogg.
- Practice accessing the file and uploading it to a folder on your computer or phone.