You can send one score report for free every year that you take AP Exams. The deadline for choosing the college, university, or scholarship program that you want to send your 2020 AP scores to for free has been extended to June 30. Here’s how:
- Sign in to My AP using your College Board username and password.
- Go to My AP Profile and select the Score Send tab.
- Type in the name of your college or university. When it appears on the list, select it and hit Save.
Good to Know
- Are you heading to college in the fall? Using your free score send is the best way to make sure your college gets your AP scores in time to award you credit and/or placement.
- Are you a high school junior, sophomore, or freshman? Selecting a college to send your scores to with your one free score send can help you stand out to that college by showing them your interest early.
- Score reports include both this year's and past AP Exam scores.
If you miss the deadline to use your 2020 free score send or you want to send additional score reports, you can order score reports online or by mail or fax anytime. Learn more.